12.20.2004

Getting closer to the door


All Photos Here | PHOTO GALLERY

I love this picture so I thought I'd post it.

Lately Nicolas has been very active. When I am feeding him now -- in addition to crying and getting mad that he actually has to EAT -- he kicks with his legs with kung-fu like strength and almost launches himself off my lap (not so fast little man). We have to work him a bit but he's beginning to eat all his feed (1 ounce or so ) each time we try it.

I love hearing the growling sounds he makes when he's mad and still has the bottle in his mouth. He has a well-deserved reputation for being cranky in the NICU and the nurses say that he is the LOUDEST of all the babies even though he's just at 3 lbs and 14 ounces now. He doesn't like to be disturbed. I think maybe he's just mad at the world cause he isn't home with us yet.

Yeah... that's it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment