5.31.2005

sunshine and giggles


More Photos: NEW!! PHOTO GALLERY | Old PHOTO GALLERY

VIDEO CLIP! (May,30,2005)


This weekend we discovered our little boy can laugh. We hold his toys above him and shake them and then drop them and he giggles. It's really really addicting for us. And so we spent part of our weekend watching this phenomenon.

(sigh) Lately, I find myself concentrating on his face or his hands or his eyes and holding him up with my hands while he stands on my lap and hoping that I never forget any of it. He is growing and changing and Martha and I are realizing its all happening way too fast.

Some things we did this weekend: introduced him to the neighbors, took him for lobsters (which he didn't eat), let him help us plant shrubs (he managed the project for us - see picture above), coaxed as many smiles out of him that we could, and again, we watched him laugh at his silly parents.

video (May,17,2005) | video (Apr,29,2005) | video (Apr,23,2005)
video (Mar,28,2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment