1.17.2005

No not yet.


All Photos Here | PHOTO GALLERY

Nicolas is coming home possibly thursday (cross your fingers and toes and whatever else please). Martha and I and my mom are to take an infant CPR class on wednesday - and we have an apnea monitor and oxygen at the house JUST IN CASE we need more reasons for freaking out.

Martha stayed with Nicolas overnight on Saturday. They enjoyed. Martha was very happy to wake up in the same room with him. I had planned to stay the night as well but in the afternoon I got a sore throat - which by night-time was a full-blown cold. The thought of me staying all night in the same room as Nicolas spreading my little cold germs all around him made me nuts and I went home. I was home all day on the couch sleeping through sunday and today I am still groggy. Martha has a bit of the cold too but not as much.

We plan on seeing Nicolas sometime today through masks.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how discouraged, sad, frustrated, mad, frightened, and the hundreds of other emotions you are experiencing every day. Try to find optimism in smaller measures and know that Nicolas is improving every week and every month. You've both been tasked with a very stressful beginning for your first child but you're doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute...I can't wait to see him.

    I am so happy to see your optimism, I can already see that the two of you are going to be great parents. Don't worry, it may seem so overwhelming at first but these little ones just seem to know how to guide us and that's what makes it so exciting.

    I hope you both feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Martha! It's Anne from work. I am so so so happy that Nicolas may be coming home soon. He is just beautiful, a real miracle baby. Can't wait to see him, when he's ready for public viewing. :-)

    xo, Anne

    ReplyDelete