9.25.2005

like a wildfire

More Photos: New PHOTO GALLERY | Old PHOTO GALLERY

I can't believe that 15 days have gone by since my last post.
Wow -- how the fall is rushing by.

I wish I could report that we were enjoying ourselves with it - but we have been swamped with work. It's good to have it - and we need to focus on it while we can. They are some exciting projects really -- but leaving us little time to go apple picking and other such fun treks.

This past week Nicolas spent his first day at daycare. And then immediately got sick, and then so did I, my mom and martha. It spreads like a wild fire. And that has made us all grumpy and my lawn is looking very neglected.

Last weekend Martha's neighbors from caracas were here in RI to settle their son into New England Tech and we ate brunch at 20 water street (photo above). Nothing fancy there breakfast-wise but a great view on a nice day. I hope this cold passes quickly and we all recover to enjoy the cool days soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment