4.11.2005

mucho leche + grandma


More Photos Here | PHOTO GALLERY
New! VIDEO CLIP! (Mar,28,2005)


This week Nicolas decided that eating more would be a good idea - so now he is eating up to 4 ounces at a feed! It's crazy! And the talking goes on - he now tries to talk to us a couple of times a day - and he talks to his toys!. Martha and I are making "goo ga" sounds to motivate him - her's are in spanish. :-)

My mom is babysitting for us now 2 days a week (thanks mom) and we are glad to have the help - she's a natural with babies and we only hope that Nicolas's cooing doesn't begin to have a Rhode Island accent too soon. :-) Just kidding mom.

Seriously, things are better lately. We grabbed 10 hours of sleep this past weekend - a block of 6 and a block of 4 hours and I swear we feel like we overslept. We went to a party on saturday night and left him with my mom and dad for our first outing since November -- and had lots of fun! Although I admit I found it hard to have a conversation about any other subject than Nicolas. Ugh! Martha laughed at me all night as I pulled out pictures of him at every opportunity to show to total strangers. (sigh) My cool self totally deleted. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment