8.02.2005

everything within reach


More Photos: NEW!! PHOTO GALLERY | Old PHOTO GALLERY

VIDEO CLIP! (August 3,2005)



...now belongs to Nicolas.

Yes lately he's been grabbing things and touching anything that comes into range. I think it's because he makes them real by touching them. Like he's got magic powers or something. Which he does. Really. I mean to him its all magical I think.

My cousin Chris (that's Dr. Matarese to you) came to visit this past weekend to eat some seafood and see how he's doing - so we went to Newport to walk around and to Starbucks where Nicolas ordered a Mocha Frappuccino and some chocolate covered graham crackers - hee hee...well no...not yet. He's still content with a little white milky filled bottle. My mom is trying to get him to eat more solid foods but we are happy to have things take their sweet time. It seems like the whole experience is on high speed anyhow - Nicolas is now sleeping in his own room and in his own crib and that marks the end of a chapter that will not repeat.

Ah life... no wonder I'm downing Mocha Frappuccino.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment